Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ivan the Huggable

Ya know, when you first take a squint at Ivan, he looks like he'd take your arm clean off. He just LOOKS mean. Appearances CAN be deceiving however. Ivan is the sweetest, gentlest, laid-back cat I've ever met.




He's definitely an adult, but still likes to play a bit and loves to be held. And he purrs - oh, he loves to purr! When he was hit with the sickness that went around the Shelter, he and I would sit outside on the bench and take in the sunshine. And he'd purr. And he'd just cuddle against my chest and enjoy the attention.



Why is Ivan here? I don't know. Perhaps his owners lost their home, perhaps he got lost in a move, perhaps someone didn't realize what a great cat he is. ALL the cats at the Shelter are now spayed and neutered, including my dear, sweet Ivan. If he was a marshmallow before, he's even more so now.



Look at that face. How could you not fall in love with him?






















No comments:

Post a Comment